Monday 20 October 2014

SHADOWS I SAW -- BOTTLE AND PLANT WITH SHADES-- (Exercise #2)

In our activity, we are required to have only one sheet of bond paper . In this activity, we will draw the bottle and plant in the pot according to our perspective with the exact measurements given by our instructor. And we will going also to include the shadows present on the bottle and plant in the pot. We must draw it that it will be the real bottle and plant.
In the activity we had, I learned how to draw a bottle and a plant with their exact measurements. I learned how to apply the shadows present on the bottle and plant. I learned how to imitate them based on my own perspective. And I learned also how to apply the measurements on a certain drawing to make it more in reality and perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment