Monday 20 October 2014

LOOK WHAT I THINK -- VISUALIZATION -- (Exercise # 1)

In this activity, Our instructor instructed us to draw any symbols that relate to us in the words of freedom, unity, strength and energy. After we had drawn it, we wrote a reflection on the other bond paper about how this symbols related to us. After a couple of hours, we had finished our activity and we passed it to our instructor.
Visualization! I learned that words has its own symbol to be drawn I learned how to visualize a picture on a certain simple words. I learned also how this words important to us. And I learned also how to draw it according to our visualization. And fortunately even if those symbols are not drawn perfectly at least it was drawn based only to our imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment