Monday 20 October 2014

POST IT -- BLOG-- (Exercise #11)

ALL ABOUT MYSELF
I'm Loida but I’d like to be called as dang my nickname. I’m 18 years old. I have my parents with my siblings. I have 2 sisters and one brother and I’m the third child in the family. I’m opinionated, and I say what I think without thinking about the consequences. I love to sing, act, dance, and perform. I can be free on the stage, it’s where I belong. I love the internet, I love dreaming. I love to read, and my music means my absolute everything to me. I have good friends, I have a loving family, but that doesn’t mean that my life is perfect. My life is far from perfect. As soon as I meet new people who are happy to meet me, I feel extremely comfortable with them. I believe that friendship is one of the most important values in human life. We exchange new ideas, find many interesting things about each other and experience new things. I appreciate friendship and people who surround me. I’m imaginative, and I like to think that I have my fair share of intelligence HAHA. I’m misunderstood, but I am trustworthy. I’m always there for those I love, like they’re there for me. I’m vegetarian, and I absolutely love animals especially a dog but I don’t have one yet. In order to improve my performance in school and myself, I believe there are still many things I have to learn, and need to strive for having a better life in the future. One of my main goals is to graduate college. It’s really important to make a difference and show people that things don’t have to be the way they are.
I like my university life now because I can enjoy it. I go to the university every day. In VSU, college life is very busy but I enjoy it very much. I enjoy my university life. I am comfortable in this university for I am now at 3rd year college taking up BSED major in MAPEH. Though I have some reasons why I studied in this university, one is it is just 8 km away from our house. Also, I have common friends who studied and graduated in this university . And lastly, the environment is very good. I will tell you about my university life now. There are a lot of happy and hard things I encounter in this university. But through this hardships I learned and will learn more. Also I have to do my homework, comply the things to be complied and attend to some activities in order to develop my personality as a student. So I am very busy now, but I'll do my best. Also, I made many friends since I entered this university. . So, I help them when they have in a trouble. To talk them makes me happy. I am always laughing when I talk with them. I have lunch with them every day. When I was trouble, they help me. So, I help them when they have in a trouble. At first, I was worried whether I can make friends. Because there are a lot of people who I didn’t know. But we made friends soon. I was very glad to make friends with them. I want to study hard more and I want to enjoy my university life. I don’t want to regret my life. I want to make a lot of good memories before I graduate from the university. I want to be an MAPEH teacher in the future. So I will do my best !

No comments:

Post a Comment